24 December 2009

Spoof de Cancion Feliz Navidad(Jose Feliciano). Escrita Por Matt Fox and AJ Rice’s para “The Fox and Rice Experience.”

Spoof de Cancion Feliz Navidad(Jose Feliciano). Escrita Por Matt Fox and
AJ Rice’s para “The Fox and Rice Experience.”


El Racismo hacia los inmigrantes, en este caso directamente dirigido a los latinos,
puede llegar a niveles in tolerables. 'Feliz Navidad' les desean los gringos conservadores 
Matt Fox y Aj Rice.


Cancion racista usando como pista la cancion 
Feliz Navidad De Jose Feliciano.



Illegals in my yard.
Illegals in my yard.
Illegals in my yard.
Sixteen arrive in a stolen car[...]

They’re getting free organ transplants this Christmas.
They’re going to have anchor babies this Christmas.
They’re going to scream “sí, se puede” this Christmas.
Those illegals in my yard[...]

They’re going to spread bubonic plague this Christmas.
They’re going to bring me lots of bed bugs this Christmas.
They’re going to pass tuberculosis this Christmas.
Those illegals in my yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment